It is mandatory to get a vehicle registered to have a valid license along with supporting documents. It may be convenient and legally correct, but registering a vehicle is not easy. Therefore, thinking of a vehicle that doesn’t require registration is obvious.
Yes, some scooters don’t need registration. It is a significant advantage to people who don’t want the hassles of registration work and documents. In this blog, we shall talk about 10 electric scooters that don’t need registration.
Electric Vehicles without a Registration: an Overview
It is excellent for people like retired people, students, and teenagers. However, it also has some pre-attached terms and conditions associated with it. The primary condition for a license-free electric scooter is to have a maximum speed limit of up to 25 km, and its power should be 250 watts. So, if you are willing to get your hands on these electric vehicles, you have landed on the right page. Here we will discuss the top 10 best electric scooters that need no registration.
Top 10 Electric Scooters That Need No Registration
Now that the condition to have a vehicle without registration has come forward, let’s discuss the scooters that fulfill the no-registration criteria. Here are the top 10 electric scooters that provide this advantage:
Okinawa lite generates power at a limit of 250 watts. It has an electronically assisted system of braking. Its starting price in the market is INR 67 029, and it is available in colors and 1 variant. It has an LED lighting speedometer, LED lighting, hazard lamps, and a quirky design. Its maximum speed limit is 50-60 kmph, and it needs complete charging of up to 4-5 hours.
- It has a front disc brake.
- It needs 4-5 hours to charge fully.
- Its price is very affordable for almost all people.
- Its range is 60 km, which is not too long.
- Still, many features are missing as per the current market.
- Komaki XGT KM
- Komaki XGT KM
The second scooter on the list is a motor-powered with a 60 V/28 Ah battery. Its charging time is 6-8 hours. It has electric brakes with a distance of 130-140 km per charge. Its braking system is the synchronized braking system. It has a clock, digital speedometer, digital odometer, and trip meter. There is under-seat storage, a passenger footrest, and a clock. However, it doesn’t have a fuel gauge. Also, it only has a self-start system. The seating system is single.
- Its price starts from INR 42 000 to INR 93 045.
- Its range is higher than the previous model, which is 130-140 kmph per charge.
- It has a speedometer, odometer, and trip meter.
- Its charging time is 6-8 hours.
- The customers have found its mileage to be lower than expected.
The starting price is INR 45 000 and is one of the recent additions to the vehicles introduced by Ampere in between the company’s Standard Reo and Magnus models. The looks of this scooter are in resonance with the European model, and an LED digital display is an addition to it. It has a 48 V- 2Ah battery and a 250-watt power engine. Its charging time is 8-10 hours. It also has a charging port, and it can run for 55-60 kmph once charged.
- It has a great design inspired by the European models.
- Its construction is lightweight and has a sleek appearance.
- Its bright LED display shows information in light.
- Its charging time is higher than usual and can be tedious.
- Its range is usual and not suitable for longer distances.
Hero Electric Optima LX scooter has a charging time of 4 hours. Its weight is 120 kg, and its maximum speed is 25 mph. Its battery range is 85 km per charge. Its battery position is concealed and portable. It has a regenerative braking system, and its motor type is BLDC. It has a lithium-ion battery, and its battery capacity is 51.2 V/ 30 Ah. It has a digital speedometer and an odometer.
- It has a low charging time.
- Its cost is INR 67, 440 which is affordable for almost all.
- Its maximum speed is very low.
- It doesn’t have a charging port.
It is a mini scooter that looks more like a cycle and is lightweight. The Gemopai Miso is the first social distancing vehicle in India that comes with unique features and compact dimensions. The motor power of this scooter is 250 watts. Its battery capacity is 48 V/17.5 Ah. The maximum speed it can give is 25-35 kph. Its range is 60-75 km/ charge. The cost of this scooter is INR 44 000. The kind of braking system it has got is a drum system.
- The affordable cost of this model is suitable for all.
- It has a charging port.
- It has a digital speedometer and odometer.
- Its body type is electric bikes and moped bikes.
- Its speed is not for great distances.
It is another popular electric vehicle that has been on the market for a long time. The best part is that it comes with a removable battery pack along with a charger and auto-cut function. Talking about the features and functions, they are highly subtle. The battery duration of this scooter is 60km/ charge. The battery type is lithium-ion which is portable enough to charge anywhere. The charging time for the battery is 4-5 hours. Its voltage is 48 V, and its loading capacity is 150 kg.
- It costs INR 65 415 to INR 73 276, an average cost for people.
- Its battery charging time is less.
- The maximum speed is 25 mph, which is very low.
Hero Electric Flash LX
It is one of the most stylish-looking electric scooters on the list. So, people interested in riding eco-friendly yet beautiful-looking electric vehicles can go for this one. It also has unique features, including a digital instrument cluster, telescopic suspension, alloy wheels, portable battery, LED headlamp, and USB charger. The charging time of this scooter is 4 to 5 hours. Its battery capacity is 85 km per charge. Its maximum speed is 25 mph. It has a seat size of 12 inches. It has no cruise control and 51.2 V/ 30 Ah.
- It’s a low charging time (5 hours).
- High battery duration capacity.
- There is no cruise control.
- Lohia Oma Star Li
Among all the electric vehicles from the list, this one is one of the low-speed electric vehicles with a 25km/hour top speed. The motor power of this scooter model is 250 watts which helps this vehicle to move. Its battery capacity is 20 Ah, and its charging time is 3 hours. Its price is INR 51, 750. This specific scooter’s front shock and rear shock absorber are made of sturdy and high-quality material. The loading capacity of the scooter is 130kg, while the Kerb weight is 66kg.
- It has a BLDC motor.
- It has front and rear drum brakes.
- Less distance, which is 60 km/ charge.
Hero Electric Optima E2
The electric motor of this model is 550 W. It offers 3 year of guarantee to its customers. The electric scooter comes in different colors, including matte grey, red, and cyan. It is one of India’s most sought-after electric scooters, but it is a low-speed scooter. This specific scooter is available in both Lead-acid options and Lithium-ion. The battery capacity is 48 V/ 28 Ah. Its top speed is 35-40 kph. Its range is 60-65 km. It has a 250W BLDC hub, and its Kerb weighs 68 kg.
- The charging time is 4-5 hours.
- The battery type is a lithium-ion battery.
- The price, INR 69, 000 is suitable for a maximum number of people.
- It covers a low distance range.
It is one of the most feature-loaded electric scooters available in India. You will get automatic parking guidance, USB charging, remote key, GPS, anti-theft alarm, side stand sensor, etc. Due to its advanced and unavoidable functions, this specific scooter gained immense popularity and a broader fan base. The charging time of this scooter is the duration of 3 hours. It can run for up to 125 km per charge. Its battery capacity is 2400 kWh. Its maximum speed is 60 mph.
- It’s a low charging time, which is 3 hours.
- The front brake is based on the disc system, and the rear brake is a drum system.
- The seating system of this scooter is single one.
Transportation is one of them, and electric scooters are one of the best innovations. In this blog, information about 10 electric scooters that you can drive without registration is shared. Isn’t it a feasible and economical solution to the daily life problem of transportation?